Monday, January 31, 2011

The Big 3-0!

Eddie is a bit funny about age. He doesn't want to lose his twenties and he's trying to deny his thirties for as long as he can. Well...my old man is turning 30 in March and I'm doing a little research on what sort of cake we should celebrate it with :) So far, these are the ones I've seen that I like:

M&M covered vanilla frosted cake with the flavour of your choice. And we can add words on top too.

Vanilla frosted rainbow cake with vanilla macaroons. One of the specials from this lady. Looks pretty right?

The reason why they call it Rainbow cake :)

Doesn't it look gorgeous?
How about peanut butter and grape jelly flavour? Nah...Eddie's not that adventurous. This will just be a side order for me :)

Or should I just do something like this? HIs favourite team? Or is this too boring for his 30th birthday?
Or a cute Valentine cake?

Or something simple, sweet and classic like this? Beautiful.


No comments: