Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Baking

I'm not a baker. I don't bake. The last time I attempted to bake cookies it resulted in cookie shaped pebbles which could probably seriously injure someone if I threw it at them. But then..I was only 14 and wanted to experiment. And my heart wasn't in it. I was just baking for the sake of it.

In the last few days, I've had the urge to bake. Pies, cakes, tarts, biscuits... However, seeing as how we don't have an oven at home anymore and our financial budget is pretty tight for the moment...looks like I'll just be surveying what I want to bake:

Buttermilk biscuits. Yum.

I would love to be able to bake a really moist carrot cake.

I wish lah kan - Lemon Meringue Pie

New York Cheesecake. Yum.

Upside down Pineapple cake. Just because it looks pretty :)

Apa entah nama benda ni...

And scones...oh yum...

No comments: