Thursday, December 29, 2011

New Year's Resolution #2: Save Money

When I came back from maternity leave, I started putting aside 50 cents or RM1 or RM5 a day after lunch in my tabung. Today I brought my tabung to the teller and asked her to count it before putting it into Zafry's account. Turns out I accumulated RM158. Not bad for 3 months.



That got me thinking...what if I start saving between RM2 - RM5 every working day? Let's see:

RM3 (average lah) + 20 working days (more or less) = RM60 a month

RM60 (monthly) x 12 months = RM720 a year. Not bad...

How bout if I was really rajin and and saved RM5 every working day? That would equal to about RM1,200 a year!

Alright...RM1 has already been deposited into the tabung today. Starting 3 January 2012, it'll be RM5 every working day :)

No comments: