Friday, November 11, 2011

Weight

Current weight: 60kg
Goal weight: 52 or 54kg
Mode of exercise: gym 3 times a week. 20 minutes on the cross trainer or exercise bike. Sometimes I also purposely go up and down the stairs more times. Oh, and kegel exercises. Hahahaha :)

I have always struggled with my weight.The only time I truly felt happy with myself was about the year before I met Eddie. Slim, trim and long red hair. Hahahaa...you'll see :)

This is how I looked like when I first met Eddie. Gedik kan? No wonder he ayat me :)
During my merisik ceremony. The red hair is gone. Muka maintain but body starting to slightly increase.

During our engagement. FAT!!! I didn't realise how much weight I'd gained until I saw this picture. And I took it upon myself to lose weight for the wedding, which is 6 months away.
During the wedding reception. YES!!! Achieved my goal weight and more! So happy. And so was Eddie :)
This picture was taken on our one year wedding anniversary - about 2 weeks before I gave birth. WHALE!!

This was 6 days post birth - I was quite happy with the progress.

This picture was taken in the first week of September, with no corset. I still had a slight belly but was generally happy with the progress of how fast I was losing weight :)
This picture was taken one week before Halloween. I've just started going to the gym during lunch time - 3 times a week (or as many times as I can manage).



No comments: