Saturday, September 3, 2011

Pathetic

You always assume that the older generation are meant to be not only 'older', but also 'wiser'. As the 'younger' one, you assume that you should look up to these people for 'guidance'. But then what would you do when you find out that some of these people have nothing better to do in their lives but GOSSIP? Is it because their miserable, empty, gaping lives are FAKE? Or because they really have NOTHING BETTER TO DO? Or because this is FUN for them? Whatever it is, I'm glad I've discovered it now. I'm glad that I didn't waste 30 years of my life and only discovering you're a two-faced, conniving, good for nothing excuse for a human being. Syukur pada Allah that I discovered your TRUE COLOURS only 3 years after getting to know you.

So take this as my goodbye letter. Don't expect anything from me and I definitely won't expect anything from you.

Oh, and siapa2 makan cili, dia yang terasa pedas. Oooppssss...

No comments: